Ideal for family reunions, small workshops, retreats, or even wedding parties, the Ranch House is the biggest house on the property. Offering four bedrooms and the most spacious kitchen of all the properties, the Ranch House can easily accommodate 8 people. The House also has a living and dining room area, a master suite, and in-house laundry facilities.
As you walk through the house, you’ll notice the beautiful Saltillo floor, a wide variety of family antiques, and an eclectic mix of furniture from all over the world. The dining table brings historical authenticity to the Ranch House. In fact, during the 1860’s, General Grant and President Lincoln dined on this very table with Garry’s great grandfather, Col. Alfred Wagstaff at their home in Long Island, NY.
Whether you are out on the covered porch lounging on the swing or mixing in the big sun room admiring the great view of the Ranch’s pasture, you’ll surely enjoy your time at the Ranch House.
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms/2 baths (3 queen-size and 2 twins)
- Very nice sunroom with pasture/mountain view, great for gathering, reading or writing.
- Big sun room with great view of ranch pasture
- Open floor plan with living room, dining room and a huge kitchen
- Covered porch with swing.
- In-floor radiant heating system and air-conditioning cooling system
- One master suite with standing shower.
- Full kitchen with cooking essentials, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, electrical kettle, stove/oven. Coffee, tea and basic condiments in the kitchen for your enjoyment. Dishwasher tablets provided.
- Washer/dryer with laundry detergent.
- 2 Flat-screen TVs, one in master suite and the other in living room. TV hooked up with Dish Network and DVD players.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Weber BBQ Grill on porch
Starting from $550 per night (2 nights minimum) + Tax/One time Cleaning Fee $160
Cowboy Log Cabin | Wagstaff Cabin | Elden Stone House | Star Tower