One of the most unique lodging options in Cortez, CO. The Elden Stone House is a historical house built in 1880’s where the old Zwicker family lived around the 1940s. It has been restored and renovated to offer you a comfortable stay.
This 3-bedroom home can comfortably accommodate 4-5 people. The Elden Stone House features a mudroom with spare twin size daybed, spacious living room with rock walls, full kitchen, and laundry room with washer & dryer. There is a grill and gazebo out back that works great for hosting a small group gathering. This home can be the perfect spot for family or friends reunions.
- 3 bedrooms/1 bath. Sleeps 5
- Two queen-size beds and a twin daybed.
- A full kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, oven/stove, microwave, refrigerator and cooking necessities.
- Washer & dryer with laundry detergent.
- Flat-screen TV, Dish Network programs, DVD/VHS with video library.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor patio with flower garden. Gazebo with Weber BBQ grill.
- Central heating & A/C.
Starting at $335 per night (2 nights minimum) + Tax/One time Cleaning Fee $95