The Pioneer House’s modest entry is rather deceiving as it actually paves the way into a cozy and decorative bi-level dwelling. The cabin features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, living room, full kitchen, and petite laundry room. The ground floor has one bedroom with a queen size bed. Upstairs, you’ll find an open concept floor plan wherein one room has a queen bed and the other is equipped with a log-style bunk bed (twin and full size). Notably, this set up provides an ideal layout for families!
As if the cabin isn’t relaxing enough, feel free to kick back and unwind in the massage chair located on the upper level. Outside, you’ll find a gazebo with a gas grill and plenty of outdoor seating. The long deck offers spectacular views of McElmo Canyon. Given the proximity of the Pioneer House to the chicken coop, you’ll have the rare experience to observe the chickens in their home here at the ranch. The Pioneer House can comfortably welcome 6-7 people.
- Nightly (2 night minimum): $365 + tax/cleaning fee
- Weekly: $2,100 + tax/cleaning fee
- Single night: $400 + tax/cleaning fee
- One-Time Cleaning Fee: $85
- Sleeps 7
- Two queen-size beds (one downstairs, one on 2nd floor), a bunk bed (full & twin)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with coffee maker, toaster, oven/stove, microwave, full-size refrigerator, and cooking necessities.
- Washer & dryer in unit.
- TV, DVD/VHS
- Outdoor patio with propane grill.
- Heating & A/C.
- Massage chair is on the 2nd level for your relaxation.