This lovely condo is located in Telluride, Colorado, two hours from our luxury cabins at Canyon of the Ancients Guest Ranch. For those interested in staying in Telluride, this vacation rental is a perfect option!
This 2-bedroom/2-bath condo at Cimarron Lodge is at the top level of the condo complex, right next to San Miguel River and just a few steps away from Ski Lift 7. You can enjoy the sound of the river running right outside the deck or take a stroll to the local shops and restaurants in downtown Telluride. A ski shop is conveniently located downstairs as well. Stay with us in Cortez and Telluride for the perfect desert-mountain getaway!
Telluride Condo Amenities
- Specious master bedroom with king size bed. High ceiling with view of mountains. The bath is tub/shower combined.
- 2nd bedrooms with 1 queen and a twin bed on the loft with private bathroom
- Flat Screen TV, with high-speed secured internet
- Spacious living room area with sunroom.
- Washer and dryer in unit
- 1 garage parking space is included
- Common hot tub and BBQ grill in the complex
Rates and minimum stays are seasonal at the Telluride condo and range from $300-900 per night. Please call or email for pricing.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
- 50% deposit required upon booking. Full refund of deposit if cancels at least 45 days before arrival date. There is no refund for early check out.
- The balance of rental fee is due upon arrival on guests’ credit cards.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm, Checkout: 11am. Please let us know in advance if you will check in late after 8pm or check out late.
- The condo can accommodate 5 people comfortably. Any additional person: $25/night + tax. Maximum occupancy up to 6 people.
- No smoking allowed inside of the condo.
- Pets not allowed.
- Guest shall be responsible for a fee in the amount of $100 for each key or garage door opener provided to the Guest for the Property that is not returned to the property upon departure, plus the actual cost of replacement of the key and/or garage door opener, which may include the costs of re-keying locks. Your credit card will be charged for all replacement fees and costs.