After being featured on the DIY Channel, “Barnwood Builders”, Wagstaff remains one of our most popular cabins. The Wagstaff is an Appalachian-style cabin. Partially built with logs over 200 years old makes this cabin a literal piece of history!
The spacious deck provides breathtaking views as well as the ability to dine outside. The interior has a fusion of cowboy and Native Indian decorations to give a true southwestern feel. The fireplace was built with authentic ruin rocks and provides for a cozy feeling during the cooler weather. Nestled a little further in on the ranch, this all-inclusive cabin will surpass all your modern needs from wifi to laundry detergent, while simultaneously leaving you completely immersed in peaceful and picturesque location. The cabin features 2 queens with 1 bath. Sleeps up to 4, perfect for 2 couples or a small family.
- Nightly (2 night minimum): $350 + tax/cleaning fee
- Weekly: $2,065 + tax/cleaning fee
- Single night: $385 + tax/cleaning fee
- One-Time Cleaning Fee: $65
- Sleeps 4
- Master Bedroom (Queen Bed), Loft (Queen Bed)
- Authentic ruin rock fireplace.
- In-floor radiant heating system and air-conditioning system
- Outdoor deck with great view and great place to sip your morning coffee. Weber propane grill on the deck.
- One bath with standing shower. Hair dryer, Beautiful Pendleton towels.
- Full kitchen with cooking essentials, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, electrical kettle, vent hood, stove/oven. Coffee, tea and basic condiments in the kitchen for your enjoyment. Dishwasher tablets provided.
- Washer/dryer with laundry detergents.
- Flat-screen TVs in bedrooms, hooked up with Dish Network, DVD players.
- Free Wi-Fi