Wagstaff Cabin is our latest addition to the Ranch in 2017, an Appalachian-style structure that was partially built with logs over 200 years old. It was featured at “Barnwood Builders” show @ DIY channel.” We are delighted that we are able to preserve a piece of history here at ranch. A little gem in the Southwest Colorado lodging
It has 2 queen beds with one bath. It is about 1,000 square feet with cowboy & native Indian style furniture and collections. The fireplace is great for cooler weather and definitely very homey and cozy in winter. The spacious deck provides you great view. Sleeps up to 4, perfect for 2 couples or small family.
- Rate: $350/night+tax/fee, minimum 2 nights, weekly rate: $2,065+tax/fee. $400+tax/fee for one night stay.
- Authentic ruin rock fireplace.
- In-floor radiant heating system and air-conditioning system
- Outdoor deck with great view and great place to sip your morning coffee. Weber propane grill on the deck.
- Two queen beds (one on the loft, one on ground level)
- One bath with standing shower. Hair dryer, Beautiful Pendleton towels.
- Full kitchen with cooking essentials, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, electrical kettle, vent hood, stove/oven. Coffee, tea and basic condiments in the kitchen for your enjoyment. Dishwasher tablets provided.
- Washer/dryer with laundry detergents.
- Flat-screen TVs in bedrooms, hooked up with Dish Network, DVD players.
- Free Wi-Fi